The Family Counselling and Guidance Centers (FCGC) run by TAMSS are located in Ghardimaou (Jendouba governorate), Ettadhamen (Tunis suburb) and Beja. They were founded within the framework of a partnership agreement between with the Ministry of Family, Women, Children and Seniors, with the aim to set up a sustainable intervention model for family and enhance support services provided to its members according to their age or social groups.
To strengthen government institutions and various service providers to ensure more effective delivery of prevention and support services to families
- Provide multidisciplinary care for family in order to prevent domestic violence and potential breakdown of family cohesion,
- Give support to youth, adolescents, the elderly, children and couples in order to secure their safety, health, justice and well-being.
- Facilitate the socio-economic inclusion of vulnerable women/youth through access to vocational training in many fields.
- Assistance to women victims of violence
- Hosting and active listening
- Psychological, social and legal support by promoting access to justice
- Socio-economic reintegration
- Technical and managerial trainings
- Awareness raising
- Organization of workshops and conferences
Results by center
Ettadhamen FCGC Results of activities since 2016
Ghardimaou FCGC 15/06/2020 au 31/10/2021
BEJA FCGC 2016/2021
9, rue des Pommes El Manar 2092 Tunis, Tunisie.
71 885 344