The project “VIRAGE, of Women Victims of Violence to Women Change Agents” aims to set up a sustainable model of intervention with women victims of violence and / or vulnerable in the governorates of Kairouan and Greater Tunis to guarantee them the security, health and well-being through reception, listening, multisectoral care and socio-economic empowerment.
- Strengthen government institutions and various service providers to ensure more effective services in the prevention and support of VVF and / or vulnerable in Greater Tunis and Kairouan.
- Support the creation and operation of listening centers in Tunis and Kairouan and create a shelter in Kairouan thanks to the expertise, the skills of TAMSS and its network and the transfer of knowledge.
- Ensure the beneficiaries security, health, justice and well-being.
- Facilitate the economic and social inclusion of vulnerable women through the establishment of sustainable protection, monitoring, guidance and professional integration services in Greater Tunis and Kairouan
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)